Since I started my YouTube channel a few years ago, I have enjoyed looking back at old favourites that I have filmed and see whether I still love the products. So today I thought I'd look back and bring you all along with me.
So my 2014 favourites were:
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory the Musical... I haven't seen this musical again but I can still recommend it if you are looking for a good day out at the theatre. The songs are catchy, the costumes and sets are incredible and it's a lovely musical all round.
- Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo... I haven't used this or any Aussie product in ages. I still love the brand but I've got so many other shampoos and conditioners I've got to get through before I can even think about buying anything new from the brand. The miracle moist shampoo is a good one for anyone who has hair that feels dry and straw-like regularly.
- Soap and Gory Whipped Clean Shower Butter... This product smells like cake and it's perfect for shaving. Still loving it.
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid... I still own this foundation but I haven't used it in a while because has been leaning more towards the dry side and Studio Fix clings to any dry patches leaving the skin looking horrible. If you are looking for a high coverage foundation that will love your oily skin...this is the one. I love Estee Lauder Double Wear more these days.
- No7 Stay Perfect Super Light Foundation... I'm going to be honest with you all. I still have this but I haven't used it in a very long time. Such a long time that I don't remember what it's like. Moving on.
- Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara...I miss this mascara, It lengthened lashes and just looking at my lashes in the video makes me want to repurchase it my next pay day. I'm fickle about mascaras but this one reminds me of good lash times.
- Natural Collection eyeshadow in Willow... This eyeshadow is a very similar shade to MAC Naked Lunch. It's a good base shade for every day wear on it's own or a good shade to put on before layering a different shade in the crease or outer third.
- Revlon Lip Butter in Sorbet...I have quite a few lip butters in my lipstick collection and they are a product I bring out every spring/summer time so they're time is nearly here again. Emma from It's Em mentioned this shade whilst we were out shopping at the weekend and it has reminded me to get the lip butters back out. Love them.
- Essie Madison Ave Hue Nail Polish... Again I haven't worn this shade in a while because it's a very summery shade and I'm just not ready to be wearing a bright nail yet. The colour of this polish is a beauty though so I will be popping this on towards the end of the month.
There are all my favourites from this time last year. If you want to check out this years April Favourites I shall leave the link HERE just in case you want to watch it.
What are your April Favourites?
Lots of Love,