So way back in the summer time, I put my name down for the Tales of a Pale Face summer box swap. I have taken part in one of Kat's box swaps before and I have enjoyed it every time I have done it.
If you are unfamiliar with the idea of a box swap, you are paired up with another blogger where you agree a total you are going to spend, buy treats for the other person and then send it all to them. For this swap, I was paired up with Sandra from Beauty Balm.
It was such a pretty package to open, well done Sandra for your wrapping skills..mine are terrible and I need some lessons of someone. As you can see I had a lot of unwrapping to do which was really exciting because let's be honest what is better than unwrapping lots of little presents, nothing that's what.
I was really excited by the variety of brands that Sandra sent me from the brands that I know well and love such as Natural Collection ( I in fact sent her some Natural Collection products too because they are some of my favouirtes) and Ecotools to brands I had never discovered before such as Butter London,Nailberry and Sephora, which really excited me.
In her letter, she told me that she had put in a Joik White Chocolate Bath Melt. As soon as I read that I went hunting it out because as I have said a lot recently I have become a little obsessed with all things bath related and I am really excited to try this out especially after reading Sandra's post on the product.
The complete contents of the box was:
- Natural Collection Blush in Pink Cloud and Eyeshadow in Milk Chocolate.
- Butter London Lippy in the colour Snog and four samples of the Scrubbers nail remover wipes.
- A Nailberry nail polish in Groseille
- A Joik White Chocolate Bath Melt.
- 3 Sample's of Vapour Organic lipsticks in the colours Saucy, Tryst and Star.
- A Sephora Mango Creamy Body Wash.
- An Ecotools Full Eye Shadow Brush
- An Avon Super Shock Eyeliner in Blackberry.
- Bellapierre Cosmetics Volumizing Mascara
- A pack of Ole Henriksen Complexion Sponges.
- A Neve Cosmetics Lipliner in Scarlet
- A packet of Gourmet Popping Corn
- Some haircare samples from John Masters Organics
- A Temple Spa All Talk Lip Balm.
I love box swaps because you get to try things that you would have never considered buying yourself. I would like to take this time to thank Sandra for being my partner and apologise for how long it took me to 1) send my box to you and 2)write up this post.
Have you ever taken part in a box swap before? Do you love them as much as I do?
Lots of Love,